Friday, May 27, 2011

sa-wat-dee kah

 we made it. our 'crazy' picture

Welcome to Thailand.
As much as I couldn’t believe we were leaving I can’t believe we are here. We have spent and entire day in Khon Kaen Thailand. One of the things I was most excited about this trip was that nothing would be familiar. Very true. Minus the extremely popular 7/11 and KFC...but even in the familiarity it is not like I can read anything once I get inside. As much as I want to remember every detail and tell you the trip moment by moment by brain won’t let me. I am thankful for teammates who have written about the details of the traveling. Maybe after the jet lag I can spend sometime with the memories. I do know the Thai’s have been the nicest most exciting people I have ever been around (yes I know it is only day one). My prayer is that what I see and experience will be processed through my heart with the truth of Jesus Christ.
 More is to come but I can’t force my eyes open any longer.
khob-kun-ka  (thank you in thai) for your prayers and support

learning how to love you,
Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment